Italian recipes are always a hit, be it a party or a cosy family gathering or just a supper in your home. Their excellent taste, unique style of cooking, and omnipresent cheese make each recipe of Italy a show-stealer. Thus, I have brought here 2 recipes from The Italian cuisine that you can make very quickly for dinner.
Stuffed Chicken In Italian Style(Italian Recipes)
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Chicken breast – 4, boneless
- Ripe tomatoes – 4
- Soft cheese – 200 gm, full fat
- Chopped olives – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 Tsp
- Mixed herbs – ½ Tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Salt – to taste
- Take the cheese in a bowl and add the mixed herbs, chopped olives, crushed garlic, and sprinkle salt. Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Now cut each chicken breast along the side and tear it open so that you can fill the cheese mixture in it. After stuffing the breasts with the cheese mixture, close it.
- Put the stuffed chicken on a tray suitable for oven. Remember to grease the tray. Sprinkle some salt over the chicken and add the tomato slices. Sprinkle some salt again and finally pour the olive oil from the top so that each chicken breast along with the tomato slices gets coated with oil properly.
- Preheat the oven at 220-degree centigrade. Insert the tray in it and bake for around 20 minutes. The edges of the breasts will become golden.
- Serve the stuffed chicken along with a bowl of salad or crusty bread in the party or family gathering and be the talk of the town!
Italian Salad With Olives And Beans(Italian Recipes)
A salad goes very well in every party or gathering. Super easy to make, this salad will go very well with the stuffed chicken. A bowl of this flavorful salad will give you all the goodness of vitamin C.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Yellow peppers – 2
- Olive oil – 4 tbsp
- Red peppers – 2
- Red wine vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Cherry tomatoes – 300 gm, halved
- Green beans – 300 gm
- Small capers – 1 tbsp
- Black olives – 2 handfuls
- Basil – 1 bunch
- Hold the peppers on medium flame and keep turning sides so that all the sides become properly blackened. When done, transfer them into a bowl and wrap the bowl with a cling film. Peel the peppers when they are cooled and then slice them.
- Take a pot filled with water and put it on medium flame. As the water starts to boil, add the beans and cook till they become crunchy. Do not over boil. When done, pour these beans into a bowl of iced water.
- Now take a large bowl and add the cooked beans, sliced peppers, cherry tomatoes, capers, and olives. Season them with salt, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Toss them so that all the ingredients get mixed properly.
- Now, sprinkle the chopped basil on the top and serve the delicious salad.