Recipe Of Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
Now that winter has come, it is time to brew up some hot soup. A sweet, warm Italian vegetable beef soup while sitting on your balcony is all you need. It will warm your body right as you have your first sip. Accompany it with a book, and you will have a pleasant evening.
It’s time to bring the Italian spices into your home. And, an Italian vegetable beef soup is perfect for the occasion. Italian vegetable beef soup contains all you need, protein, fiber, and sodium. It’s an ideal dish to have when you’re not feeling well. The soup can be customized with other veggies if you want. But in this article, we will see how to make it with tomato broth.
The Italian vegetable beef soup has a mesmerizing smell. All the family members and friends will run to the kitchen to taste the Italian delicacy.
Soups are quite easy to make. They are perfect when you’re living a healthier lifestyle. Soup will also help you out if you are suffering from some illness. So now, let us go through the recipe to make tasty Italian vegetable beef soup.
Ingredients Needed For Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
- One-pound ground beef
- One tbsp dried parsley flakes
- One cup sliced onion
- One tsp salt
- One cup diced celery
- Half tsp oregano
- One cup diced carrots
- Half tsp sweet basil
- Two cloves of garlic
- Quarter tsp black pepper
- One can of tomatoes
- Two cups of cabbage
- One can of tomato sauce
- One cup of fresh green peas
- One can of red kidney beans
- Two cups of water
- Half cup of elbow macaroni
- Five tsp beef bouillon granules
- Parmesan Cheese
Recipe To Make Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
We will show you how to prepare Italian vegetable beef soups. Follow these steps, and you will be able to have some delicious soup.
1. Place the brown beef in a kettle and let it get drained.
2. Now add the dried parsley, sliced onion, salt, celery, oregano, sliced carrots, sweet basil, garlic, tomatoes, and tomato sauce, red kidney beans, beef bouillon granules, and water to the kettle.
3. Mix them well and add black pepper for seasoning.
4. Cover the kettle and boil it at low heat. Boil it for 20 minutes.
5. Now add the cabbage, green beans, and macaroni to the mix. Boil it until the vegetables get tender
6. Add some water to make the broth a bit thinner (optional)
7. Add some Parmesan cheese on top and serve hot.
One cup of Italian vegetable beef soups will provide you with the following nutrients.
- 12g Protein
- 776mg sodium
- 152 calories
- 34mg cholesterol
- 17g carbohydrate (0 sugar)
- 4g fat (0 saturated fat)
Now we have seen how to make Italian vegetable beef soups. Put on your apron and start cooking. This dish is best to have during a cold evening. It will provide you all the protein and fiber that you need. It is also a perfect dish to enjoy with friends and family. Just sit back on your balcony and enjoy the delicacy of Italy.