Quick Homemade Pasta Recipes To Try Now
Pasta Shells Stuffed With 4 Varieties Of Cheese
These stuffed pasta shells will make you forget other pasta dishes. Can be made very quickly, this is a yummy recipe.
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Pasta shells – 15
- Ricotta cheese – 1 ½ cups
- Cheese blend – 1 cup
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Heavy cream – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Butter – 1 stick
- Parmesan – 1 2/c up
- Basil – handful, chopped
- Place a pot of water on medium flame and add some salt. Put the pasta shells and cook them till they are soft. Drain the water and keep the pasta shells aside.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, Italian cheese blend, and egg. Add salt and pepper and mix all ingredients properly. Now stuff the soft pasta shells with this mixture.
- Put a skillet on medium heat and add the butter. As soon as the butter melts, put the heavy cream and let it cook on low flame for a few minutes. Mix the parmesan and add some pepper and stir well.
- Now in a baking pan, pour some of this cream sauce and spread nicely. Place the stuffed pasta shells and pour the remaining sauce over them. Bake them for approximately 20 minutes. When you see the cheese bubbling, take the pan out.
- Sprinkle chopped basil on it. Delicious and homemade pasta shells are ready to make your tummy happy.
Homemade Spinach Pasta
Preparation time – 30 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Spinach – 10 ounces, chopped
- Parsley sprigs – ¼ cup, fresh and chopped
- Egg – 4
- Salt – to taste
- Flour – 4 cups
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – 3 tbsp
- Homemade marinara sauce –as required
- Add the chopped spinach along with chopped parsley in the blender and blend. Now add the flour, olive oil, water, and eggs and blend well so that you get a smooth dough.
- Now take the dough out into a flat surface. Dust some flour and knead it again so that it gets a texture like elastic. If you need, you can add some more flour. Wrap the dough and keep it aside for about half an hour.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal parts. Now take one part of the dough and roll it out. Make sure the rolled dough is not too thick, not too thin. Using a knife slice them. Keep the slices on kitchen for at least 1 hour.
- Take a Dutch oven and fill half of it with water and place it on medium flame. As the water starts to boil, place the pasta slices, and cook them until they become soft. You need to boil them in separate batches so that the shape of the pasta remains intact. Drain out the water and place the pasta in a plate. Add the marinara sauce and mix with pasta and serve. The vibrant green color of this spinach and parsley pasta along with the bright red marinara sauce will attract you towards it.