Italy is an old and beautiful country that is known for its heritage, culture, and art. It’s not just a country that has a great history is one of the countries to have some of the best food across the globe. Italian Cuisine has undergone many changes and adaptations over time. The culture plays a massive role in Italian cuisine. If we travel across the world, we find a lot of fan following for Italian cuisine. Some people love this cuisine so much that we find stores with gifting ideas for Italian food lovers. Starting from the pasta to the pizza, most of the Italian food is simple and delicious to taste
Some Interesting Facts About Italian Cuisine
- Spaghetti and meatballs, often known as staple Italian food, is actually from America.
- The pizza with a thick crust isn’t the traditional Italian food. The thin crust pizza is the classic Italian pizza.
- There are more than 600 types of pizza available all around the world. Ravioli, penne, spaghetti are some of the few names of this pasta family.
- Italian people eat pasta at least once a day.
- The three things that are always present on an Italian table is wine, bread, and water.
- 13th February is the national food day around the world.
- The best thing about Italian food is that every region has its way of eating its pasta.
As we can see, most of the people around the world prefer eating Italian food over other cuisines. These die-hard Italian food lovers will love gifts that have a hint of the Italian touch.
Gifts For Italian Food Lovers
- Cutting Board In The Shape Of Italy can make you feel as if you are home. This is an exciting shape board that can serve multiple purposes.
- An Italian spice collection can be a prized possession in the kitchen. No kitchen of an Italian lover will be complete without this set.
- Most Italian dishes are written in Italian, so a translation manual to American English can be a great help to anyone.
- Who doesn’t love to make his or her pasta? A pasta maker to make pasta at home can be a great gift.
- Everyone loves making pasta at home. Making pasta can be a difficult job at hand. The pasta can tackle and wind up together, so a pasta drying rack can help you make your pasta without any hassle at home.
- Italian food ornaments, especially during the holidays, can be one of the most loved gifts that you will ever give to an Italian food lover.
- The Italian dinner table always had bread, wine, and water. They love exploring the world and tasting different types of wine. A map with all the region that has some of the best variants of wine can be an excellent gift for a wine lover.
- Italian made espresso machine is one such thing where you can never go wrong. They are one of the best gifts for coffee lovers.
- Last but not least handcrafted espresso machine is also one of the most loved gifts around the globe for a coffee addict.