Authentic Italian Baked Ziti Recipe
We all love Italian food, Italian Baked Ziti Recipe is a portion of delicious Italian food. All you have to do is to cook pasta, add your sauce and cheese to it, and then finally bake it till you get a perfect golden-brown crust. Undoubtedly, sauces and cheese are something which is our weakness!!
It is one such recipe that you don’t have to prepare again and again. Once you have made it, all you have to do is to keep it in your fridge, and whenever you have the cravings to have it, take it out and bake it in the oven.
Italian Baked Ziti Recipe Required Ingredients
· First, you need 400 grams of ziti pasta
· Secondly, Italian tomato pasta 500 grams
· Half piece of onion
· Also, extra virgin olive oil
· Grated cheese from Parmesan family
· 2 medium sizes mozzarella cheese
· 4 medium tablespoons of butter
· Again, 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
· Milk 2 cups
· Not to mention, you can add nutmeg according to your liking
· Lastly, black pepper depending on your taste
Step By Step Recipe
1. Firstly, you need to prepare the white sauce, then carefully put it in a deep dish, so it stays warm, and now cover it with a film for the condensation to take place. As a result, your white sauce will remain moist.
2. After you complete the white sauce preparation, take your chopped onion and put them in a pan with little oil for frying, add your pasta to it. In addition to it, add a bit of salt to your taste. Cook it on medium heat for a while, and when the sauce starts to boil, cook for at least 20minutes on a lower temperature.
3. Once you have prepared the sauce, put pasta to cook and turn the oven to 200°C.
4. Next, cut the mozzarella cheese into small cubes or slices.
5. Completely drain the water from your pasta as well as, empty it in a large bowl, after that, season it well the mozzarella coupled with sauce, and mix them thoroughly.
6. In addition, you can add the béchamel sauce to the mix for better flavor.
7. Now, put butter on a non-stick pan and pour your pasta into it, distribute it evenly and add the remaining mozzarella and along with the white sauce on the surface.
8. In the same fashion, level the mixture and sprinkle some Parmesan and put it in the oven. Also, cook your pasta for about 15-20 minutes at around 180°C in an oven;
9. Now once 20 minutes pass away in the oven, change the oven setting to grill and put your pasta in there for about 3-4 more minutes, making sure that it does not burn but grills only.
10. Not to mention, carefully take your pasta out from the oven, and let it rest for about 3 minutes, now it’s time to enjoy your authentic Italian baked ziti.
So, guys, this is how you prepare delicious Italian baked ziti. You ahead, follow the instructions and enjoy this amazing recipe today itself — Bon appetite.